Open Evening 2023
Plymstock School Open Events for current Year 6 parents (2024 entry)
We welcome the opportunity to meet prospective students and parents at Plymstock School and give you the opportunity to look around our school.
Our Open Evening will be held on Tuesday 19 September 2023.
The Open Evening will give you the opportunity to hear from our Headteacher, Alan Yendell, to have a tour of the school, and to meet members of our teaching team and our students.
The school will be open from 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
You will be able to look around the school on your own, or join a guided tour with staff and students.
There will be teachers to speak to in all areas with examples of student work, and our wider curriculum offer.
Presentations from the Headteacher will be made at 6:30pm, 7.30pm and 8:00pm (if required).
We will also have Open Morning tours, in small groups from Wednesday 20 September up until and including 18th October 2023. These tours will be held at 10:10 each day, please arrive at the school reception at 10:00. This will allow enough time for you to be signed into the school, make sure we have a swift start to the tour.
• Parents and pupils are welcome to attend these tours.
• Tour groups will be limited and you MUST book a place in advance.
• Open morning tours will be limited to families of current Year 6 pupils only.
• Please contact the school office on 01752 402679 from the 19th September onwards to indicate your preference of date for the tour. We will endeavour to accommodate this as much as we can. If you could have at least 3 dates in mind that are convenient for yourself we will hopefully be able to accommodate at least one of these.
• Members of staff will be based in the Galley on the evening of the tour for prospective parents and students to book onto the tours.
Please note: There will be no parking on-site for the above event due to the massive demand on the night.