Visitors to the School
All visitors to the school must follow the procedure below:
- Once on site, all visitors must report to reception first. No visitor is permitted to enter the school via any other entrance under any circumstances.
- At reception, all visitors must state the purpose of their visit and who has invited them. They should be ready to produce formal identification if requested. People arriving from agencies and other organisations will be required to produce photographic ID.
- All visitors will be asked to sign in using the digital InVentry System.
- All visitors will be required to wear an identification badge – the badge must remain visible throughout their visit.
- Visitors will then be escorted to their point of contact OR their point of contact will be asked to come to reception to receive the visitor. The contact will then be responsible for them while they are on site. The visitor must not be allowed to move about the site unaccompanied unless they are registered on the Approved Visitor List.