In line with the requirements set out by the Department for Education, we will be offering CV-19 testing for all pupils as they return from the summer holiday. To enable this, there will be a staggered start over the first week. The details are as follows:
- Monday 06 September: Staff training day / school closed to all pupils.
- Tuesday 07 September: Staff training day / school closed to all pupils / on site testing for Years 7, 12 and 13 only (test and depart the site).
- Wednesday 08 September: Year 7 Induction Day 1 / on site testing for Years 10 and 11 only (test and depart the site).
- Thursday 09 September: Year 7 Induction Day 2 / Sixth Form Induction Day (Years 12 and 13) / on site testing for Years 8 and 9 only (test and depart the site).
- Friday 10 September: Years 8, 9, 10 and 11 return to school.
We would also like to remind you, that due to relaxation of many of the COVID restrictions, we will revert back to our normal school day timings from September (i.e. a 3:10pm finish).
We look forward to welcoming pupils back for the new academic year.